Several supporting documents are necessary to submit a credit repurchase file to the acceptability study of a lending institution. See rkenneylaw.com for a write-up
Personal supports for a redemption of credit
• All borrowers must provide a two-sided photocopy of a valid identity document, passport or residence permit, as well as a copy of the family booklet, including children, if there occurs.
• If he is a tenant, the borrower must present several proofs of address (receipt of rent, electricity, telephone bill, etc.), dating from less than 3 months. The owners present a photocopy of the notarial deed of sale of their property.
• Married borrowers present a copy of their marriage contract, and divorced ones, that of the divorce decree and the liquidation of their community of property. For PACS couples, a PACS certificate can be requested.
Financial situation: Supporting documents for a redemption of credit
• The borrower must present the copy of the last three bank statements of his current accounts. He is also asked for a RIB and a copy of all the documents relating to the grouped credits which he wishes to redeem.
• Employees must provide a copy of their last three pay slips, as well as their employment contract, or a recent certificate from the employer. They are also asked for their last two tax slips.
• Depending on their status, self-employed workers, managers, artisans, self-employed or liberal workers, must provide their last three tax notices, as well as the last three 2035 declarations, or tax forms.
• Retired or disabled persons present a summary of their pensions and all their other income.
• Unemployed persons must provide a copy of their compensation agreement.
• If he receives benefits, the borrower must attach proof of CAF.
You can make a request to us to cover the amount of your other loans
At its core, calculating award redemption values is simple multiplication and division. Start with the cash price of your itinerary in dollars. Multiply that number by 100 to convert from dollars to cents. Then divide by the number of points or miles needed to book the same itinerary as an award.